Take and Bake Pizza oven cooking instructions:
1) Preheat your oven to 375° F (and no higher than 400°! This is verrrry important)
* WAIT FOR AT LEAST 15 MINUTES before putting your pizza and plastic tray in the oven
2) Place the pizza (and black pan) on the middle rack and close the door.
3) Cook for approx 20 - 30 minutes (this may vary, all ovens are different)
4) When the cheese is melted and turning brown in spots (chefs call this caramelizing), your pizza should be done. Just check the bottom if it's darkened enough for your taste.
5) It’s time to pull it out and slice it up!
** Trouble Shooting **
A) If your pizza pan is looking like it's melting, it probably is. Either you have the temperature up too high and likely need to re-calibrate your oven or you didn't wait for your oven to 'even out' its temperature.
Most ovens will over shoot the desired temperature and then drop below it, in order to eventually maintain an average temperature, close to what you set it.
*Self-cleaning ovens are notoriously bad for this and may even go up to 100 degrees over at first; best to wait a few cycles for it do dial in, perhaps up to 20 minutes before putting your pizza in.
B) If you like your pizza a little more crispy, then you can pull it out of the tray (once the dough is cooked) and finish it the same way as before - just place it on the middle rack by itself, and keep going!
© Pepper Creek Pizza & Pasta
Prices and Hours subject to change with world market conditions